And nothing else matters..

 

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The "He" who shall not be named! :D

Till about a month ago, my days in office were kinda doomed with no good looking guys around to letch at! sigh, I had accepted it. No, I really had!! :)
But ever since this new chap(the_he_who_shall_not_be_named) joined.. life was beginning to look rosy again! hehe..
He is kinda cute..and quiet.
I like quiet guys. :)

Actually for me its quite simple. Our dude doesnt really have to be some stud muffin.
If he is wearing a nice crisp kurta, its job half done! I slobber over guys who are in kurtas! sadly, there are not many of this variety! :D

I also find myself drooling over guys with long hair!! Long-hair-well-kept! :)
Dunno! I feel, opting to keep long hair - speaks chronicles of any guy's audacity and ability to do different stuff!! Its kinda cool! :) Really cool!

Ok, coming back to our he_who_shall_not_be_named in office.
He doesnt fall in any of the above categories.. btu still there is a kinda aura about him.. Very attractive.

So long, till I learnt last week, that he is engaged!!!
I was heartbroken! :D

So much was okay. But today I saw him koochi-kooing with some woman in the cafeteria!! This was too much, alright! hehe..

[At lunch today]

Hari - Sugz, eat your food.. whom are you looking for?

me- Yeah yeah.. trying to locate him.. (looking around).. ah!there!! right there he is!!

Hari(shrugging shoulders) - Hopeless!

Sajay - Hey! Your guy is with some woman! There..(pointing right).. did you see them?

me - Holy Christ!!!! yeah he indeed his!! good heavens, whats the world come to!:(

Kenneth - He is engaged Sugz,,now you got no hope left.

me (pouting) - he is engaged. not married still. *wink*

All - What!?!

me(after a deep breath) - Its no going to work out this way. We need to decide on a strategy. A well-planned plot.

Prakash - You dont even know him. We got to start things from scratch.

Sajay - Ah! To hell with your plots and schemes. I will scrap him on orkut and tell him that you are interested in him.

me - Duh! No way! Theres a charm in being 'subtle'. One doesnt do stupid on-the-face things like this.

Prakash(taking a bite) - By the time you finish completing your acts of subtlety his kids will start going to kindergarten..

Hari - I agree. (getting excited).. Its time to be quick! Let come up with some great idea to get to talk to him..trap him and then break off his committed status!!

Sajay(interrupting) - I have a feeling this woman with him is his fiancee, Look at the way they are talking.. (nodding his head) Infact I am sure!

Hari(ogling at her) - The girl looks good! hmm...(then turning to me). you know we guys dont mind letching at girls who are committed/married/divorced/single...whatever! Its just you girls..who have all these weird issues!! huh..

me(fondling with my spoon) - Hmm.. I still feel we should have a planned strategy. You know, Step 1, Step 2.. like that! :D

Kenneth(without looking up) - Ok.. So whats Step 1?

me - Well, Step 1 should be - that we "observe" him! We see, who he talks to, what time he comes, what time he goes.. *shrug*.. you know, those kinds!!

Kenneth - well! Why should "we" observe him? Lets do this - "You" observe him.. and "we' observe his girl! (winking at Hari).. What say ??!

Hahahahaha. Loud laughter!

Prakash - ok, jokes apart. He is also in PD. You are also in PD. Just go ask some doubt today.. and introduce yourself.

me(winking) - Hmm.. That sounds like a good idea. I can do that.

Kenneth - Actually, I guess he is quite a nerd. The first day when I met him at a game of TT, all he asked me was, if I were also in PD.

me - See!! There!! THERE!!! You should have said - "I am not in PD, but Sugandh is in PD" and happily introduced me to him! Now if you do so, it'll be all fishy!! sigh!
You betrayed me Kenneth!! That was such a golden chance!

Kenneth - Yeah right!! I dint know then, that you were interested in him!

me- You never bothered to ask me if I was!

Kenneth - yeah right!! You expected me to go around asking people if they were interested in this dude.. and then count the no. of raised hands.. then tick mark the ones in PD team, and organised a "know-each-other-camp"!! ???

Hari - hahahahahaha.

me- shut up!

Prakash - Ok guys! Lets go now. I have a lot of work.

Sajay - Yeah. Lets go.

[/At lunch today]

Sigh! So my love story was dismissed even before it began!!

hehe.. :D

bckgrnd - "Sarina Paris - Look at us now'
/me -

12 Comments:

Blogger Anadi Misra said...
But weren't u already in a ....?
5:18 AM  
Blogger The Infinite said...
Yep, I am!! :)
But it doesnt take away my right to 'admire' nice guys around ;-)
10:03 AM  
Blogger Anadi Misra said...
tumhari jindagi waakayi mein ek khuli kitaab ho gayi hai :P
1:39 PM  
Blogger The Infinite said...
Doesnt seem to be much of a problem!! :D
1:50 PM  
Blogger Anshuman said...
oh boy, that was hilarious ! I wonder if the guy has heard the grapevine and already knows that you are eyeing him ? ;-D
4:46 PM  
Blogger The Infinite said...
@anshuman
Ah well! I hope not!! :)
10:39 PM  
Blogger The Young Saint said...
that was good.
6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
hey...dont u have a mirror in your home? just look in that and realize ur self..hihihihihi..just kidding..ur so beautifull sugandh..so nice of u..am here for you sugandh...any guesses about me?

bk grd : with or with out you. U2. :)
6:48 PM  
Blogger Avan said...
Where in blazes did u get that outrageously wonderful sense of humour???? Ur blog had me laughing my head off! Hey, keep it up! :)
5:10 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...
Now it was good to know that gals too lurk around on guys while in cafeteria and have the conversation, which we guys in IT yapp about like 24X7 ;)

So my love story was dismissed even before it began!!
If I put down similar conversations then I'll break the record of having [365 - (Bank Holidays)] number of love stories in ma life...hehehe

Greetz!!
Came via Orkut :)
5:54 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...
Oh yeah...one more thing....
I dont know about the Development at work, but we guys definitely do a lot of Research in such activities :D
6:11 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...
Update...update gal..
or still R&D is going on??
;)
1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me


Who: The Infinite
When: June 4th, 1982
Where: New Delhi, India
What: Electronics Engineer
Why: For the hell of it

I believe


Life is ours..we live it our way..and nothing else matters

Archives


January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

March 2008

May 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

May 2009

June 2009

October 2009

December 2009


Speak up if u wish!! its.sugs@gmail.com


Subscribe with Bloglines