And nothing else matters..

 

Friday, June 02, 2006

"Bitter" Sweet Symphony..er... "gourd"!! :D

halo halo halo!

After all the mayhem and rucus I finally dint get tix for Chennai for the weekend.. *sigh*
How I thought I'll have a good time meeting up with Sind, Vinod and Gnr.. but no!! do the transportation services like seeing me happy? they dont! huh..

After numerous "you-hate-me-thats-why-you-made-bittergourd-for-dinner" episodes with Shalini, I finally found someone who likes bittergourd and eats it too!! :)
[bckgrnd plays - I found my heaven right here with you,, Believe in me forever, I believe in youuuuuuuuu :) :)]

/me bows and thanks Sajay, for now I look at the bittergourd section in the grocery shop and dont look away!! :)
I made some today and bought it to office,,, he finished it in a matter of 5 minutes, even before the rest of the food came!! hahaha! i am kinda kicked about the entire bitter gourd deal! :D

There is an interesting fact, alright. That, all these so called 'relationships' formed on the internet are rather superficial.
Incongruous and 'foolish'(for want of a better word!)
I used to think otherwise, a while ago. But guess I had my way of learning it the hard way!
So long as you get to 'know' the person on the net,its fine.. But tending to believe that it is for real - is nothing but hogwash.
Sooner or later the fictional part of the so-called affection hits you in the face. And trust me, you end up feeling like a fool.
A fool.

I haev felt the difference.
So long as I knew Anshul on the net,I was so amazingly fond of him. When I met him, it was a different feeling! I could 'associate' myself with him..look at him, talk to him, walk with him.. eat with him...
Sounds funny.. but face-2-face communication is uncomparable to any other form of communication!! Its been what, some 5 years now. And now he is one of my so close friends; prolly closer than the ones I met in real life!

Or, well, lets say Laina. I barely knew her before I went with her to Wayanad! We had just exchanged a couple of mails and spoken on fone!! But the two days together, just did the magic! Now I simply love her for the kinda amazing person she is! ALways smiling.. always enthusiastic!

Or be it Suraj.. Knew him on net for a couple of months till I met him. And there was this 'connexion' then.I mean, he is no more a chat id or a mail id. But yeah.. I know him for real!!

But things with Abdul were not how they-should-have-been!
I was fantasizing.
I was wrong in my understanding of him. So bloody wrong!
And I so detest the very thought of the wasted time in that fictional relationship!!
Things seemed good while we had it. But I am sure, I'm better without it,,

..coz we never met...

Well,so long..

bckgrnd - "I live my life for you - Firehouse"
/me -
+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me


Who: The Infinite
When: June 4th, 1982
Where: New Delhi, India
What: Electronics Engineer
Why: For the hell of it

I believe


Life is ours..we live it our way..and nothing else matters

Archives


January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

March 2008

May 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

May 2009

June 2009

October 2009

December 2009


Speak up if u wish!! its.sugs@gmail.com


Subscribe with Bloglines