And nothing else matters..

 

Monday, March 27, 2006

chronicles of my swimming classes!

Ok! so it goes, that I am doomed!
My swimming coach is barbarous and vindictive!!! He secretly wants to kill me! He is a hired criminal! He has resolved to drown 500 people and I'm sure he was on 499 this morning!
:(

I am going to put posters with his picture all over Bangalore, so that people are beware of him..I am telling ya! He is quite insane!
I dont know how and why I get stuck with all sorts of weird people everytime!

Arrey! There's a way of teaching how to swim! He fuckin' just keeps pushing me in the pool, as if I'm scared.. OK, may be I am..but still.. hehe..
Everytime someone else will go across the pool, he'd not say a word and will watch silently, as if someone just pulled his tongue out from his mouth! But the moment 'I' start going ( and I'll be all chill and all, ok!) he jumps and comes at my end..and gives me all sorts of instructions! I mean, I understand things if told once! He doesnt have to repeat it 15 times! And I get conscious then, thinking tht I might be doing something wrong!

Then he'd keep yapping - 'keep kicking, keep kicking! cmon sugandh! u can do it!'
I mean, whats the god damn hue & cry about man! Just chill! It aint any Olympics or something, that he has to get so hyper!
On the 1st day, when I'd entered the expert zone by mistake, he did not come to save me despite my helpless screams and forlorn yelling! So, how can I trust him NOW!
He'd keep saying - "Dont worry, what are you scared of baby? I am there na! "

Like, duh??! "HE" is there, and thats my biggest concern! And hello?? Me aint any baby!!!
Idiot.

God damn it! May be his grandfather did something 50 years ago, which he is angry about, but thats not MY problem! Why's he getting mad at ME! Bloody fatso! huh..

God save me! When will the 15 days get over!

bckgrnd - "Thats the way it is - Celine Dion"
/me -

16 Comments:

Blogger neurohavoc said...
roflmao...
r u alright baby :p
2:00 PM  
Blogger Anoop Alias said...
Women are very very bad swimmers! baby....
I can guess how much frustrated that instructr would be.......there are some-thing meant for some-people......Once you have learned enough to do a little swimming escape if put inside a pond!...just swim out of your swimming classes..(problem solved for you and the instructor!!)...
By the way do you wear a swim-suit(are thr othr gals!)for the swimming lessons.......then do post the IP address of the swimming school :-)
5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
ohh terrible swimming class... see sugnadh only at the initial time u need to face all these problems... after that it will become a part of ur life.. am sure u will love it... okay... then is ther anjana with u in the swimming class? that cute innconet face girl with u in the holi snaps...ohhh... i love her very much...yes i mean it.....

Jamshid..
jamshidkp@msn.com
6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
'Baby', I never thot that 24 year old desire to learn swimming wud drown so easily in the pool... that too because of some fat bastard!!
2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
:-) ha ha ha,,, :-)) takecare...

ha... ha... ha... :-)
3:04 AM  
Blogger Cibot said...
It is the best way to teach swimming. Fear is your biggest enemy. Once you get over it, you will just start swimming!!!
10:58 AM  
Blogger The Infinite said...
@neurohavoc
:D, yeah i am okay!

@anoop
nah! i'm not gonna come out so easily! lets c how bad he can get..:D

@jamshid
nopes! anjana aint there.. :)
1:33 PM  
Blogger The Infinite said...
@anonymous (Nitin?)
NO!! Thats fatso cant do anything to my dream.. He is just not letting the entire experience to be fun! But as I said, lets see how bad it can get!! :D

(and if this is Nitin, then for heaven's sake put your name in the comment!! Dont the IIMs teach you to leave a mark everywhere you go!!!!)
1:37 PM  
Blogger The Infinite said...
@anshul
:)) yep! I am okay!

@cibot
yeah, i figured that!
trying to be less scared :)
1:41 PM  
Blogger Kaps said...
we kill ppl.
hire us
we will drown ur instructor.
discounted rates!..apply before yesterday.
10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
He is more professional than your tailor who looks into eyes.
6:29 PM  
Blogger Hari said...
who is saying this ? ... The girl who said to me the other day that I was swimming like a fishing ... :)
6:21 PM  
Blogger sanity_sucks said...
lol!!!! hilarious...
the world is full of themm... sadists... or perceived sadists...
bear with them... or join tem... i sugegst join them... ;)
2:29 AM  
Blogger Kaushik said...
LOL... I'm definitely pacified, girl !!!

Stay afloat.
7:09 PM  
Blogger The Infinite said...
@kaps
hehe..:D

@anonymous
:-o What!!! I dont believe you're taking his side!! :( njaan paavam!

@hari
yo baby!! i did swim like a fish, but only after the 6th day!! :D
9:29 PM  
Blogger The Infinite said...
@sanity_sucks
hehe.. lol, lol! :)

@kaushik
thanks for commenting!! :D
9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me


Who: The Infinite
When: June 4th, 1982
Where: New Delhi, India
What: Electronics Engineer
Why: For the hell of it

I believe


Life is ours..we live it our way..and nothing else matters

Archives


January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

March 2008

May 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

May 2009

June 2009

October 2009

December 2009


Speak up if u wish!! its.sugs@gmail.com


Subscribe with Bloglines