And nothing else matters..

 

Friday, March 03, 2006

Bitter Sweet Symphony! :)

Lots of things have happened..and I am absolutely kicked about some , and awefully distressed about others! hehe..:D
What a stupid beginning! duh!!

Well, basically, over the years I've realized one thing for sure! That nothing lasts! Nothing ever lasts! SO even if its something causing great misery, chances are tht either you'll grow out of it, or it'll become all fine one day.
So if you look at it - you are always in a Win-Win situation! :D
But still we keep cribbing!

I hv not written for quite sometime.. and now it seems I am running out of words to use! I think I shud start chatting with people, to enhance my online ready-to-use vocabulary! ;)

Ok, first the four things tht happened in the past one week, tht I am really really happy about! :)

- After a lot of running around, and calling up people and convincing them, I finally got involved with The Akshara FOundation! :) (Its an NGO which works for the education of poor children)

- Found out about the weekly Satsang in a nearby place with the Art of Living group.. which means I can enjoy the Satsang + follow up session of Sudarshan Kriya without going to the Ashram every week! :)

- Got myself enrolled for swimming classes which begin from next week!! Yuhoo! :)
My age old dream of learning how to swim!

- Last but not the least, www.patchup.com happened with a good ol' friend :)

And now the 2 not-so-happy things!

- Shalini is leaving bangalore, which means I am gonna miss her like crazy.. :(
We hv been staying together for 2 yrs now in blore.. and before tht 4 years in college.. its been quite a long journey..
Ok, I am not going to talk about it.

- My present house is such an awesome place, and I dont wanna leave it! But it'll turn out very expensive for a single person! And I cannot even think of staying with someone else now!!
So I am in freakin two mindS!!! :D

Well, thats life!! Bitter sweet! :)

bckgrnd - "The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony"
/me -

1 Comments:

Blogger sp said...
What a co-incidence ! My roommate too is leaving home, although he isnt leaving blore - he is going to settle down with his parents in blore. He too has been living with me for a couple of years and is my friend from college. But I am not quitting the nice place I am staying at. Would you like to move in with me? ;-)

Btw, girl, taking swimming lessons is the best thing you are doing. There are few things as relaxing as lying on your back and floating on the water, gazing at the sky above.

Btw, I came here bloghopping.
3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me


Who: The Infinite
When: June 4th, 1982
Where: New Delhi, India
What: Electronics Engineer
Why: For the hell of it

I believe


Life is ours..we live it our way..and nothing else matters

Archives


January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

March 2008

May 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

May 2009

June 2009

October 2009

December 2009


Speak up if u wish!! its.sugs@gmail.com


Subscribe with Bloglines