And nothing else matters..

 

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Kyonki...

...kyonki itna pyaar tumko, karte hain hum...
kya janoge .. hamare sanam..
hamare dil ki tum thodi see kadar kar lo..
hum tum pe marte hain.. thodi see fikar kar lo...

Listening to this crazy song since morning.. huh? the loser is trying to prove his love to this dumb gurl..
Hopeless.
Those who dont care, just DONT.

Yesterday, the day began with all its ugliness with me bang in office at 8.30 am.
Phew, I dont give a fuck if no one else comes so early, but I gotta!! I am over-inspired with this online Bhagwad Geeta that I've ben listening to for the past 2 days. hmm..
Chapter 3, alright!? Chapter 3 it is.

And then missing lunch coz I'd to go for booking tix for Chennai. I'm mostly patient when it comes to waiting endlessly in some crazy-n-a half queues. And guess thats why, God decided to get me some adventure.

Alright, so the story goes something like this. I had to book this Tatkal ticket, and there were just 20 tickets left. And I had come 58 people in the queue before me. Now the chances were high that the tix be sold b4 I reach the counter. So I decided to try my luck.
I gave my lousy bag to a chap standing in the end of the queue.
Then I went up to this decent looking old lady who was much ahead in the queue and acted like I was going to cry any moment. I told her, that how I had to urgently leave for Chennai coz my so and so relative is ill.And there are just 5 tix left in Tatkal.. and I am sure she can help me by getting the ticket for me.She agreed and looked all sympathetic. But the moment I gave her the money and the form - OH MY GOD! an old man, somewhere in the middle of the queue, screamed with all his might! Gosh!! The whole room shook!! Everyone's eyes moved towards him and then me..
"HEY YOU! YES YOU WITH THAT BLACK JACKET!!! JUST DONT DO THIS, ALRIGHT!!!"
I uttered, what a crazy loser ass!! Got hawk eyes, huh?!

I ignored him, and continued giving money to that old woman, who was still shaking and looked all guilty.. and then she denied that she cant do it. Bitch.
I felt like banging my head in the wall, after ofcourse banging that old man's!
Damn it!

So like a good gurl, I went to the end of the queue with all eyes following me. It felt Yuck, alright? Yuck!

But then towards the end of the day,it was good fun.I went out with my "EGL friends"! (For want of a better word.. hehe..)
Thanks to Rishi! :)

I met some new people as well... and Within a few minutes, I was oblivious of the fact that I was meeting them for the first time!
A few drinks down my oesophagus.. and there go all inhibitions..
Now today morning I woke up feeling ultra fresh! w0w!

And yes, alright, enuf! I gotta stop getting sentimental every time I drink :(

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You saved a soul from drowning in the Chennai Koovam river.Such good acts never pass unnoticed!:)By the way I thought you had made up your mind not to poison your oesophagus yesterday...sigh so much for abstinence!!
3:52 PM  
Blogger The Infinite said...
well yes, dear shalini.
i did say i wont drink.. but then, i realised that if it doesnt come naturally, then thr is no point abstaining from something so sacred.
now, will you say in mallu style - yeah rrrright! :p
3:56 PM  
Blogger neurohavoc said...
lol...
got it all wrong lady. u should have gone up to a guy with a smile. and no amount of shrieking old men coming out of the wood-work could have deterred him from doing it.
4:00 PM  
Blogger The Infinite said...
@nh
rofl!! would try that next time!! :)
4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me


Who: The Infinite
When: June 4th, 1982
Where: New Delhi, India
What: Electronics Engineer
Why: For the hell of it

I believe


Life is ours..we live it our way..and nothing else matters

Archives


January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

March 2008

May 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

May 2009

June 2009

October 2009

December 2009


Speak up if u wish!! its.sugs@gmail.com


Subscribe with Bloglines