And nothing else matters..

 

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Tuesday's Gone....

Even if your mom told you not to believe strangers..I bet you'd want to believe, agree and concur with me, deep down till you reach the cytoplasm in ur RBCs...that 'loneliness is a boon' :-)

#(the first line is inspired by "No more tears!")

I, myself never believed in this-till the Gods in the heaven decided to shower on me - their heartfelt blessings.
My room mate (ouch! she doesnt like, being called my 'room' mate..) correction, FLAT mate, has gone home for untold no. of days. (the word 'untold' is just for the effect! hehe)

this means.. that i will hv no one who would nag me for coming home late in the night.. who would tell me to keep the doors and windows closed..who would tell me not to go for midnight walks on the streets... et cetera.

#(i actually love her rebukes..)


So i have been hanging around kinda alone.I am missing her- right. But I zimbly love this state. I suddenly remember the lyrics from some song - "Its a life without regret.. And I want to feel this way,for ever and ever..Every night the moon's mine.."...

#(me clears ma throat.. and tries to sing like Natalie Imbruglia..)

Yay! yay! I love being alone!! :-)

Came to office on a Sunday - Just for the kick of it! Fought with Abdul for absolutely no reason - just for the kick of it! Listening to "Tuesday's gone".. Why? Not for the kick of it man..! but coz I am lazy to change to the next track. hehe..

I hope it rains tonight. I'd get drenched then. One more thing that Shalini doesnt let me do! And which Abdul is always jealous about! Mind you two devils! The God of Rain is with me tonight!! muhahahaha!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Language... has created the word "loneliness" to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word "solitude" to express the glory of being alone
8:19 AM  
Blogger The Infinite said...
Ouch!
Thats true. Thanx 'nice chap'! :-)
me executes :%s/loneliness/solitude/g
12:27 PM  
Blogger Cibot said...
So now that it's over can't we just say goodbye?
I'd like to move on and make the most of the night
Maybe a kiss before I leave you this way
Your lips are so cold I don't know what else to say
I never wanted it to end this way ...

:-D
12:46 PM  
Blogger The Infinite said...
@Cibot
Look in the mirror boy..tell me do you think your life's in danger here ? ya??

:D :D
1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
... and it rained yesterday night.

echo -n "dog" >rain; cat rain

a PJ :-D
1:26 PM  
Blogger The Infinite said...
Yay!! It rained - yeah.. and I went on a long stroll on airport road..got madly drenched! :-)
1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
And I was on a bike getting back from Domlur to Richmond Circle when it was raining :D
2:37 PM  
Blogger The Infinite said...
I'd not entertain anonymous comments anymore.
me is pissed.
CAN U PLZ ENTER UR FREAKING NAME NEXT TIME !?!
3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
NO WAY, SWEETIE :)))))

Why don't you remove the anonymous comments option if you won't entertain it ? USE YOUR FREAKIN BRAINS :)

HUGZ :D
5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
"and it rained" ... :-) ...

oh btw you just inspired me to listened to Ozzy again ;-)
5:21 PM  
Blogger Bluenell said...
Hey Infinite,
I have just checked your favourite books and I realised that not only Eleven minutes is we both like BUT almost each book mentioned by you is my favourite either: Anne Franke, etc. So you have a good taste! ;-)
What does it mean walking during the night? What time? :-)
11:35 PM  
Blogger Abdul Bijur V.A. said...
jealous .. me!??

+ how dare u accuse ma "significant other"!! ;)
9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me


Who: The Infinite
When: June 4th, 1982
Where: New Delhi, India
What: Electronics Engineer
Why: For the hell of it

I believe


Life is ours..we live it our way..and nothing else matters

Archives


January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

March 2008

May 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

May 2009

June 2009

October 2009

December 2009


Speak up if u wish!! its.sugs@gmail.com


Subscribe with Bloglines